♥aiai♥> ♥aiai♥>
Though i returned with itching and peeling lips, bao zha hair and uncontrolable involuntary centre parting, I confess that the trip was really enjoyable and the food there was awesome! Especially the dim sum in hong kong. Ahaha! (Gah! Stop thinking, my saliva is like gushing out already! ;x) LOL. A-huh.
Tag replies:
(Sorry for the really late replies! I didn't update for centuries ;P)
Jiamin (7/11): Ahahah! Ello ello! ;DD Okie dokie!
Rachael (9/11): I love love love love love you too~ <3
Olivia (9/11): I will miss you too! ;P
Pei si (10/11): Heyys! Replied! ;o
Jiaxin (11/11): Ello ello! ;DD Tahaha. Okie dokie! {:
rchel (20/11): Updated! ;P
Pei si (22/11): eeyer! where got? I so ugly! xD other people look so much nicer! Ahahah!
C.CHM: (24/11): Arhlow! (: ni hao~
Jiamin's (25/11): Jiamin! :D
Sherin (27/11): Ello Ello Sherin booba! ;DD Tahaha. Okie dokie, i'll relink. (: you're blog and posts are seksi-er than mine! xD
Ralene (3/12): Ello Ello ralene booba! ;DD Ahahah! Elmo's adorable. ;P I love love love love love you too! <3
Nicoleeee (5/12): Harlo! ^^ Replied. Yep, meet up soon! {:
Racchel (10/12): Okie dokie! I'll relink. <3
(:denise<3
