<♥aiai♥> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1570400111685417959?origin\x3dhttp://chu-x3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, October 31, 2009♥

[ ♥ Memories will always be kept in a box (: ]



[As we move on, we remember all the times we had together]




Thank you 2Justice for being such an awesom seksi class! Thanks for being there all this while. {: You really rock! Thank you beautiful subject reps for collecting our homeowork. Thank you class councillors (sp?) for being so responsible. Thank you for the wonderful notes you have writen as well as the chocolates and lollipops during valentines day. xD Thank you for your encouragements during competitons and thank you for all the support. Thank you for your praises and the strong class unity. Thank you for booba-ing and putting up with the toopid birdie that always seem to fly in to our class now and then especially during maths lessons. ;P Thank you for puttinf up with the random burps, sneezes and blowing of nose. Thank you for your banana. Thank you for your hugs. Thank you for your smiles and thank you for your juicy butts and boobs! >;D Tahaha!


As the school term comes to an end, I will always remember the seksi times I had in class. 2J is a super duper truper awesome class with very seksi and nice people and I really love being in this class. As the holidays starts, I will continue to miss being in 2J and i will miss booba-ing (it's booba-ing, not... ;x) Hahas. I will miss the birdie in maths class. I will miss turning over Yi Jing's chair and creating cool master pieces of art when she goes to the toilet. I will miss burping randomly after drinking 100plus. I will miss pinching butts. I will miss poking boobs. I will miss putting my legs on the table. I will miss writing match making cheapo with jia san and botak maggie on the board. (Yes, I confess guilty! ;P) I will miss oogling through the door. I will miss the noise that the fan makes. I will miss laughing at toot toot's face. I will miss sitting like a trishaw puller. I will miss screaming in class. I will miss making perverted faces. And the list goes on, My hands are aching already! ;x Ahaha! Yep.


I ♥ YOU 2j~ ^^


(:denise<3

[8:46 PM]






Your screams♥

No spammers :D
No annoymous taggers.


Lady Mistresses♥

.Denise
.070795
.MCS
.SNGS
.1Truth
.2Justice
.3Hope
.LD

--------------
.Elysia
.020697
.5B
.MCS
.Infocomm





Dont't click here :D

Wanted♥

♥ Good grades!
♥ New clothes! :D
&the list goes on ...


Stamp to the rhythm♥


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Escape ♥

Relink / Link / Unlink;
Jus tag me on the tagboard ;]

SNGS 1Truthians'08:
♥ 1Truth'08
♥ Amanda
♥ Boyu
♥ Jane
♥ Jing Yi
♥ Jenny
♥ Jia Xin
♥ Jia Yi
♥ Jing TIng
♥ JoJo
♥ Jessye
♥ LB
♥ Lydia
♥ Melody
♥ Ming Zhen
♥ Rena
♥ Si Zheng
♥ Venetia
♥ Wen Jie
♥ Yik Yan
♥ Ying Mei
♥ Zhang Chen

2J-ians:
♥ 2-Justice {♥ }/
♥ Cheapo Chia ;D
♥ Cheryl
♥ Elsie ;}
♥ Fang Wei
♥ Gladys ;)
♥ Gwee Booba! <3
♥ Gwen!
♥ Hazel (Mari Sini)
♥ Hui Xin (:
♥ Olivia ;DD
♥ Rachael
♥ Rachel Tan
♥ Rochelle Booba!
♥ Sarah Soo

3H-ians:
♥ Genevieve
♥ Juniana
♥ Mei Shuen
♥ Shing Eng
♥ Ying Yin

SNGS-ians:
♥ Amanda
♥ LD! :D
♥ Juliana
♥ Lydia
♥ Pei Si
♥ See Wah
♥ Seksi lady--> Min Hui (:
♥ Sherin
♥ Syn Yin
♥ Xin Jing
♥ Zi Ting

MCS-ians:
♥ 6G'07
♥ Celeste
♥ Carissa
♥ Chermaine (:
♥ Cheng Yu
♥ Christin
♥ Claire
♥ Clarissa
♥ Corliss(:
♥ Diana (pigu! :D)
♥ Ellis
♥ Elina
♥ Hannah (bestie :D)
♥ Jazzymma
♥ Jia Min
♥ Kimberley
♥ Melody
♥ Nicole Lim
♥ Nicole Morgan
♥ Rachel Soo (bestie :D)
♥ Sis
♥ Sonja
♥ Varisara
♥ Wee
♥ Yuuka

Friends:
♥ Jia Xin
♥ Tiffany
♥ Amanda

That Girl:
♥♥ MM