Saturday, August 8, 2009♥
[ ♥ Memories will always be kept in a box (: ]
Tag replies:Pei Si 4/8: LOL, dont tell you, shame shame one. ;x Eeyer! Booba use finger dig his butt? Cool! I can imagine lei! He will look very funny! xD
Pei Si 4/8: Ahahaha! I test on woman first ma. See, you fainted. If i do on a guy the guy will also sure faint! xD
Pei Si 4/8: Eeyer, why I disgusting? D:
thenotverysexydirector: Gwee, Gwee, Gwee, how can you say that you are not seksi?! You are so hot that I can feel the heat radiating from you la! Wasai! You are burning my skin! D: I need sunblock with spf 35 and sunglasses! ;x
Pei Si 6/8: Eeyer! I wore the polo because I odnt have any other shirt ar, not cos i wanna match booba ar! ;x ahahaha! *flashes the i'm-really-really-innocent-face*
Pei Si 6/8: Eeyer! I am not seksi! I very qian bian and ugly one! You are the seksi-er one! Yes yes! I did the bucket and saliva test with booba and my hypothesis is right! Ureka! >;D Ahahah! Woots! I like to spam your blog with boobas! ;P
Pei Si 6/8: LOL, below milo rhymes lei! Cool~
Pei Si 7/8: Eeyer! I dont want~ My polo cuter and nicer than his! xD Hahas. Mine got a nice and seksi bear bear one, booba dont have! *gives a nehnehnipupu face* Tahahaha! I know I'm crazy... D:
olivia!: Tahahaha! I got dinosaur one also! (: Yes, yes, very cute and very nice to eat cereal with! ^^
Pei Si 8/8: Eeyer! I not seksi! xD Hahas. I know you like the term booba! B-O-0-B-Aaaa! Ai-yo but atleast you cernsor the name ar, later booba see already need some time to figure out so it's okay. Yea, but dont write too much in case. Hahas. (:
Pei Si 8/8: I think booba cannot join Singapore idol already. Age limit is 28 or 29 is it? Hahas. But he can wait for 20 more years and join huangjin nain hua! ^^ By then we will be like 34 already? Ahahaha! >;D Eeyer! I think I very bad lei...
(:denise<3
[11:00 PM]