♥aiai♥> ♥aiai♥>
(lol, I know I very slow ar... ;x)
Tag replies:
usako: Halo! ;DD Wasai! Really ar? I want to join! ^^ Hahas.
Hannah: Ello Ello! ;DD Tahaha! Replied! ;P
Pei Si 9/8: Eeyer! Why you say I bad? D:
Pei Si 9/8: Eeyer! Who wrote so many boobas? I never ar, I never... ;x
Pei Si 10/8: Nono, TONGKAT ALI ROCKS~ ^^
Pei Si 10/8: Yea, that's why when female drink too much tongkat ali or tongkat ali extract they will start to develop manly characteriistics and grow beards! [: So cool right?
Pei Si 10/8: Eeyer! I dont want to go la. Hahas, later my computer also want to drink tongkat ali. ;x
R.chel: Heyys hot cakes~ ;D
Pei Si 10/8: Eeyer! I dont want to film a tongkat ali commercial. D: You can go and film with Booba~ >;D
Pei Si 10/8: Eh, no lei, i drink so much I am still so ugly lei. ): Apparently tongkat ali has no beautifying properties. Neh, it's okay, nevermind if you love tongkat alis, just spread the tongkat loveee~ [:
Pei Si 11/8: Eeyer! Later you grow beard ar, then booba come and find me. Eeyer, cannot! ;x
Pei Si 11/8:Woots Tongkat! ^^
Pei Si 11/8: Orgh, good, good. Hahas, is it final ninja? ;P
MZ: Ello Ello MZ! ;DD Tahaha! She's so seksi right? (:
Geekit: Heyys seksi~ Hahas, you are cuter! ^^
Pei Si 15/8: Er, orgh. Hahas. But booba still loves you! [:
olivia!: Tahaha! Eeyer, I never. [: Aww, you so sweet lei. Hahas. Really? You like the eraser?
Cool! (: I like the eyebrow thingy that the eraser does. SO seksi lei! ^^
(:denise<3
