Wasai! It's really not nice being sick, all you do is just sleep and sleep all day, feeling really wierd and then you have to wear your mama's long pants to sleep because you dont have one long enough (okay la, I admit that only happens to me ;x) and your tummy feels really really wierd and you long to watch dora the exploere and you keep tasting medicine in your mouth even though you ate lots and lots of sweets and feel like your teeth is going to rot. D; Tahaha, but I'm okay now, so yep. [:
Thank you everyone for you sms and to keep me updated and entertained. All of you are really sweet.
Thank You Cheapo booba for calling me and smsing me alot and alot in school and at home. And thank you for helping me keep my knick knacks and I'm really sorry for pang saying you in school leaving you to fend pang sai alone. D: Hahas. I'll make it up to you on monday xD
Thank You Rochelle booba for your sweet message that you have left derneese leem on your blog and thank you for the nice phone calls and smses. ^^
Thank You gwee booba for your seksi and adorable smses and updates on CCA and the booba-ing. {:
Thank You Hazel booba for the seksi beautiful sms too. (:
Thank You Susy for your booba filled smses. They really made my day! {:
Thank You Miss Mohana for asking me to take care and reminding me to ask Cheapo about the PBL thingy. :D
Thank You YY for smsing me too! ^^ And boobaing. Tahaha. ;P
Thank You Gwen for msn-ing and asking if I'm okay. And thanks for the cute boobaing ;P
Thank You Andrea for being so sweet and being so concerned for me. [:
Yep. All of you are really super duper sweet! Sweeter than honey and chocolate and durian and malt and candy. Luckily the ants never come but dont worry! I've got baygon! >;P
Here's two very seksi pictures I want to display. xD One is edited by me, the other is by rochelle. Hahas, but the base picture is provided by none other than the seksi huilin xiao jie~ ;DD when we were msn-ing. Tahaha.

(Nehnehnipupu, guess who edited this ;P)

(LOL, actually it's quite obvious ><)
Tag replies:
Pei Si 18/9: Errr, we never sabo. D: Ai-yo, no la, dont say that! :D You're are very smart ma. Hahas. Your class is not pathetic la. {:
Pei Si 18/9: It was accidental, because i throw the ball then the ball dont like me then fly to her face and not her hand. D: Hahas, ya lor ya lor, i know i very chor lor, cannot help it ar, I am like that one xD Tahaha.
Pei Si 18/9: Nono, not everything is about booba. Tongkat ali is not baout booba! ^^ Ahahahah. Right, eh, and hor, if your chinese results is poopoo-ey then wait till you see mine la! I got sai marks lei! ):
Pei Si 18/9: I dont think you should drink tongkat ali, it will give you a splitting headache (well, atleast it happens to me whenever i drink...) and worst still, you may grow a beard! So better dont...
Pei Si 18/9: Yea, I'll try to post more. (: Orgh, eh, what happened to your blog ar? ;x
rochelle: Orgh, sorry ar! D: Sorry! Monday I dont so chor lor already. xP hahas.
Pei Si 19/9: Good that you feel good. Why ar? Booba kissed you? xD Ahahah.
Pei Si 19/9: Eeyer! Dont want, dont want! ><>
Rachel Tan: Relinked! :D
Rochelle: Orgh, gam xia! [: Booba loves you~
Rochelle: Orgh, but tongkat ali is niceee~ And i understand the aftermath of the tongkat ali... ;x Hahas.
(:denise<3
eeyer! I didnt realise my name was on the picture until now! ;x