Tuesday, July 7, 2009♥
[ ♥ Memories will always be kept in a box (: ]
Tag Replies:Pei Si: Tahaha, ya lor, toopid chicken man and maggie boy la! He chicken bo neh neh ar. (but he got alot of neh neh lei, like booba's like that big.) hahas. Eeyer, i think that Joshua quite suit you lei~ ^^ LOL, I know that you're gonna whack me. D:
hazel: Ahaha! Yes, yes. ><>
rochelle: Heh heh! Ello Ello! ;DD Ohh~ Ya lor. hahas.
yy: LOL, Chicken man qian bian la, looks like the mini-xiao bui. ;x oh, maggie boy is hidden behind chicken man. He kena blocked. Wasted la! xD
Racchel: Woots!^^ Same same~
}Clariss.a!: Ello Ello Ah Chai~ Teeheehee. ai-yo I very touched lei, can remember my birthday. Hahas. Thanks! ILY, x3
peisi: Eeyer! Pei si booba! You ar! Booba is a very qian bian guy, I want to steal his underwear and hang on the flag pole argh! Roarr! ;P Hahas. Ai-yo I not seksi lor, you seksi-er! >;D Ahahaha, BB loves you more babeh~ He says wo ai wo de pei si xiao mei mei yin wei ta hen seksi! Wahaha!
Cheapo Sara Booba: Ello Ello Cheapo booba! ;DD Tahaha. Yea, it's very nice but booba's picture is R-rated! Hahas. ;P
(:denise<3
[9:15 PM]