Monday, June 8, 2009♥
[ ♥ Memories will always be kept in a box (: ]
Update! ;DD
Thank you Elsie for helping me with the script! You are very seksi and nice! {: Booba loves you! ><>Tag replies:tiffany((:-Yoohoo! Nono, you rock more! xD
lydia: Ai-yo, I think you look very seksi lei. I know who like~ Tahaha! *Gives chikobu grin*
Hazel: Ello Ello Hazel! ;DD Mari-sini. Hahas. Hmmm, I shall go ask her. Eeyer, ya lor, booba is also very scary. ;P lol.
Racchel-: Ello Ello! xD Tahaha ILY [:
Chermaine: Ello Ello Ah Tok! ^^ Tahaha, she say orgh. Hahas. No la, better late then never xD Ya lor, long long time no see [: <3
peisi: Argh! You flashed my dirty linen in public! xD Tahaha. Ai-yo that is a compliment lei, you are really seksi what! I shall go and ask booba! >;D LOL, it's so cool that my tag board doesnt censor piss. Wahaha xP
(:denise<3
[9:06 PM]