♥aiai♥> ♥aiai♥>
Tag Replies! ;DD
OLIVIA!: Ello Ello! ;DD Eeyer, booba hates me TTM. Tahaha. My holidays are cool, i spend most of the days thinking of triumph international. (: Yea yea! School's going to reopen soon. ;P Hahas. No worries, I'm not sad hahas, when school reopens I will squish booba like a cockroach and whack his butt with a mop! >;D
peisi: Ello Ello SEKSI pei si! ;DD Eeyer, he hates me. I kena complained lei ;x tahaha. Yes yes, because everyone I know is really smoking flaming burning seksi! Eeyer! The word booba is very catchy. (No hidden meanings) xD hahas.
pei si: Cheapo is not seksi, she is freaking smoking seksi! xD Hahas. You are not only seksi you are very very very seksi and i think booba wants to bring a bucket along too! ;PP Eh, I want to see you in a bikini lei, i know you will look hot! Fortunately amina has no figure to wear. (x
peisi: Tahaha, thanks! (: No worries, I wont kill you, later booba will come and chase after me ;x
yy: YY~ haha. LOL, she looks seksi right? ;P
(:denise<3
