Wednesday, June 17, 2009♥
[ ♥ Memories will always be kept in a box (: ]
Hair Pee Bird Day Pei Si! (:
Yes, today is seksi Pei Si's birthday and Amina wants to give madam a very nice speech. (: Madam, amina is sorry for teasing you and endlessly match making you with booba. Amina will whack and squish his butt butt for you when Amina gets the cance madam. Madam, you are very pretty and if I were a guy. I would follow you home from school everyday with a bucket (this time bigger than the one dennis carry) because I have too much saliva when I see you madam. LOL! Yep, very beautiful speech from Amina. Pei Si, booba loves you and may you stay seksily seksi always. xD You are really very seksi, not so called seksi. xP Tahaha. Happy happy birthday! {:
Tag reply:
chermaine: Ello Ello Ah Tok! xD Tahaha, no problem. (: Hahas, yea. Oh, hi-5! Xiao pooh's stuck deep deep in my store room in the toy basket i guess. ;P
(:denise<3
[7:44 PM]