<♥aiai♥> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1570400111685417959?origin\x3dhttp://chu-x3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, June 28, 2009♥

[ ♥ Memories will always be kept in a box (: ]
Update! ;DD
Yesterday I went for CIP with Uncle, Cheapo and Pei Si. We did book discussion and then we got to make announcement using the PA system in the library! ^^ Here's the announcement:

Random person: ABCDEFG (Sings in a really out of tune way)
Cheapo: Excuse me, this is a public library, please lower down your volume. (speaks in BBC english)
Random Person: Huh? But I cannot, my mouth is itching me, i need to talk!
Cheapo: Oh, then why dont you go for the book discussion today? Thank you.

After making the announcement, one random librarian called Hamida scolded me because she said i purposely screamed in the mike but it was all planned. ;x LOL. Then cheapo was like I Kamsa her ar! ;P Then the book discussion started. Chicken Man and Maggie boy entered and scolded me and Cheapo LJ because cheapo told them to stop fighting and I was at the door. We wanted to lock them out but Miss Ng said no. D: Then the book discussion started and Chicken Man and Maggie boy destroyed teh whole thing and made alot of noise. She called Uncle prostitude, called me gay and witch (When we were acting as Ah Ma and Ah Boy) and called cheapo to go to mary chia slimming centre. Then there was anotehr guy and he said that guy had no balls. Roarr~ We had a lovely time match making Pei Si and Joshua >;D and I received a big whack on my butt while encouraging cheapo. D: Hahas. After CIP we rushed to the MRT with the urge to punch chicken man because we saw a yellow shirt-ed boy that looks exactly like him. Miss Ng was nice, she wanted to give us a ride but we're shy ;P (as in pai say, dont think some other stuff...) Today's the last day of the holidays so I guess I shall slack the whole day today and embrace tomorrow's lessons. Gah!


Tag replies:

Peisi: Eeyer! Pei Si! Eeyer! Luckily I never pee in my pants when I read your ghost story, later my whole house will be flooded with my pee and I can engage in a bottle pee business. ;P Cool, I can be a millionare~

Tiffany: Eeyer! Gwee! Eeyer! I love xiao qiang, really, I just found a baby one in my house toilet on Thursday! ;DD It's leg is so wobbly! ^^ Hahas. Eeyer! I am not seksi. When booba sees me he would just be like er shen me er, er your head. He never nose bleed de. Tahaha. I think he loves his xiao gwee gwee more (Not the original siew hong ;P) I think he has your picture printed on all his underwear. ^^ Ohoh, and I bet his dreading to go to school tomorrow because he really enjoyed the holidays because he didnt see my ugly moneky butt-ed face. ><

Peisi: Eeyer Pei Si! Arbish! I think a dog bit his butt butt so he went to run and run so his face was all red then he nose bleed cos some random ah ma thought he chiko peh and punch his nose. ;P

olivia: Eeyer! Olivia. Tahaha. I dont think I need any private moments with him because he gets turns off my by qian bian and ugly face that he starts puking when he sees me so he has to shun me otherwise he will puke all his food and even intestines out. ;P Hahas.

Racchel: Ello Ello ;DD Tahaha.

Retire as a cave woman~ ;P

Hmmm... Should I or Should I not?

(:denise<3


[3:01 PM]






Your screams♥

No spammers :D
No annoymous taggers.


Lady Mistresses♥

.Denise
.070795
.MCS
.SNGS
.1Truth
.2Justice
.3Hope
.LD

--------------
.Elysia
.020697
.5B
.MCS
.Infocomm





Dont't click here :D

Wanted♥

♥ Good grades!
♥ New clothes! :D
&the list goes on ...


Stamp to the rhythm♥


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Escape ♥

Relink / Link / Unlink;
Jus tag me on the tagboard ;]

SNGS 1Truthians'08:
♥ 1Truth'08
♥ Amanda
♥ Boyu
♥ Jane
♥ Jing Yi
♥ Jenny
♥ Jia Xin
♥ Jia Yi
♥ Jing TIng
♥ JoJo
♥ Jessye
♥ LB
♥ Lydia
♥ Melody
♥ Ming Zhen
♥ Rena
♥ Si Zheng
♥ Venetia
♥ Wen Jie
♥ Yik Yan
♥ Ying Mei
♥ Zhang Chen

2J-ians:
♥ 2-Justice {♥ }/
♥ Cheapo Chia ;D
♥ Cheryl
♥ Elsie ;}
♥ Fang Wei
♥ Gladys ;)
♥ Gwee Booba! <3
♥ Gwen!
♥ Hazel (Mari Sini)
♥ Hui Xin (:
♥ Olivia ;DD
♥ Rachael
♥ Rachel Tan
♥ Rochelle Booba!
♥ Sarah Soo

3H-ians:
♥ Genevieve
♥ Juniana
♥ Mei Shuen
♥ Shing Eng
♥ Ying Yin

SNGS-ians:
♥ Amanda
♥ LD! :D
♥ Juliana
♥ Lydia
♥ Pei Si
♥ See Wah
♥ Seksi lady--> Min Hui (:
♥ Sherin
♥ Syn Yin
♥ Xin Jing
♥ Zi Ting

MCS-ians:
♥ 6G'07
♥ Celeste
♥ Carissa
♥ Chermaine (:
♥ Cheng Yu
♥ Christin
♥ Claire
♥ Clarissa
♥ Corliss(:
♥ Diana (pigu! :D)
♥ Ellis
♥ Elina
♥ Hannah (bestie :D)
♥ Jazzymma
♥ Jia Min
♥ Kimberley
♥ Melody
♥ Nicole Lim
♥ Nicole Morgan
♥ Rachel Soo (bestie :D)
♥ Sis
♥ Sonja
♥ Varisara
♥ Wee
♥ Yuuka

Friends:
♥ Jia Xin
♥ Tiffany
♥ Amanda

That Girl:
♥♥ MM