Sunday, May 17, 2009♥
[ ♥ Memories will always be kept in a box (: ]
Woohoo~ It's revival time. Okay, so upon Cheapo's request, I shall update on what happened the friday before last friday, which is like last week. Hahas. So here it is:
After finishing discussing geog coursewrok with Gladys and Elsie, we went to find cheapo and uncle in the canteen. Then they orange bowl-ed and I ate ice. ;DD Then I saw YY and JoJo and then we suddenly (some how, dunno how.) Talked about cheapo and her obession with guys. Then I told YY, her clockwork in her head will become more active when she sees rob pat then she chase me around the canteen and gladys said is it becasue of him and she grinned at the orange bowl quque. SO we turned and saw booba posing "seksi-ly" at the shop. Then we said eeyer and cheapoi went err... and he walked to our table with a chiko-pek grin and talked about the ad we shot for Joey and then he said we were very obscen and ungraceful and I was like teacher, are you very graceful? You dance ballet?! Then we all laughed and he told YY and JoJo not to be as crazy as us. Ai-yo, uncle said it's called creativity and I agree, not obscene. {: Hahas.
So now back to present. Last thursday was NAPFA test. IPU is like a big nehnehpok, it's so painful, my arms hurt for three days in a row. Went to booba's station for sit and reach under the lead of Cheapo chia. Ai-yo, i dared her to go to booba's station and she really went, and then everyone followed her and I went eventually. ;x It was then that I found out that booba has three rings of fats on his tummy. Wobble Wooble! ;DD LOL.
Oh, then last Friday booba was wierd. He scolded the whole calss. (Well, it was partially my fault i guess.) Had I not whatwhatwhat-ed him, he wouldn't have exploded. Eeyer, I didnt what him on purpose. D: He said I did. Ai-yo. Now I think we are really getting phlegm forever. Alamak! I dont want lei ;x Eeyer! Pigu. D: Ai-yo! Ai-yo! Pigu. D: Hahas. Oh, toopid Jia San called cheapo and I old men from Muffet. Eeyer, are we that old? If we're old men, he's what? I dunno? Fossil? Hahas. (:
Tag replies:Lydia: Tahaha! He's a vacuume cleaner because he sucks. ><>;D Ohh~ I can see you blushing, dont be shy babaeh~ LOL.
tiffany((: Yo ar yo! ;DD Hahas.
Tiffany (GWEE): WOA! Cool! 2 tiffanys in a row. Hahas. Eeyer! Eeyer! I think booba hates me, he scolded me for what-ing him. ;PP He'a a big nehnehpok! Roarr! >;( He is deeply attracted to your seksi fisgure, that's why he keeps running after you in class last friday wanting you to marry him otherwise he jump down a building ar! >;D Tahaha.
BOOOOOOBBBAAA: LOL! Elsie! ;DD Orgh, i will. Booba ♥♥♥ you!♥
{BFF}; jiamin: Woohoo! Halo seksi jiamin! Hahas. I very long never go le lei, maybe i will go on teacher's day. Orgh, I will relink, no problem. [:
Okie dokie, gtg already.
(:denise<3
p.s. thank you cheapo, you are very sweet lei! ;DD May the guy with an 'r' in his name appear in your dreams tonight and help me whack booba's juicy butt butt. (:<
[6:44 PM]