♥aiai♥> ♥aiai♥>
To my seksi angel{:
Tahaha! Ello Ello Gwee! ;DD Thank you very much for all your wonderful, cute and really very sweet letters. (: You did give me quite alot of stuff to eat and use, dont worry. I love the seksi biscuits you gave me. I ate it during cikgu's class. xD Remember to have more self-confidence okie dokie? Your speech really rocked, i felt the sudden urge to save mama earth and your singing was really really nice! Your melodic intonations made me felt like you were going to get married. ;x Hahas. Yep. You muat always have faith in yourself because you are really a very talented person. Chat is love is like really a very good example. (: I really love it and I'm really proud to be assigned the role as Eddie even though I may not be manly enough. I'm very sorry. D; But I will try to observe more guys okie dokie? xD Hahas. (that sounds wrong...) Yes. Oh, your post-its are really very cute too~ I like your drawings [: LOL. Yea. So well, I'm really really thankful to have gotten such a nice angel like you. No wonder Ted... xP But really, you are very nice. ILY♥ angel. Hahas. Booba ♥s you too. [:
So here's my seksi sweet sophisticated angel. She's really very nice. <3
(:denise<3
