<♥aiai♥> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1570400111685417959?origin\x3dhttp://chu-x3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, May 19, 2009♥

[ ♥ Memories will always be kept in a box (: ]
Woohoo! Another post! ;DD Okie Dokie, thank you for cheering me up today when I seemed sad during geog class. Hahas. I dont know why I just stonned and became quiet after ting xie. ;x I'm okay already. [: Hahas. You all are so sweet. ;D
Thank you Olivia for being so seksi and cute and for making me smile. Your teaching on high density building rocks! {: I think the black shirt teahcer was very impressed. Oh, and you really rocked during 2.4 today. Hahas. ILY.
Thank you Rochelle. Sorry for dao-ing you, I didnt mean to. Sorry ar, I couldnt hear you talking to me;x sorry, I was very blur today. Hahas. Dont angry le okie dokie? [: Oh! Your voice was really super duper seksi during music test today! Hahas. Cannot nor care me ar. ><
Thank you Cheapo. Thank you for making me laugh after geog lesson when I see your face. (: Hahas. Gut with an 'r' in his name will appear in your sweet dreams tonight in a YELLOW towel! xD
Thank you Gee Kit for making sure that I wasn't sad. {:
Thank You YiJing for your hugs and sayangs and comforts. Tahaha. You make a really sweet partner. Dont be sad okie dokie? {; Dominic is still attached to you. xD Oh, is my shoe very smelly? xP
Thank You Hazel (Mari Sini). Your boobaing skills really rock and I know that booba loves you deeply and affectionately for that! Oh, jia hui, wo ai ni!~ LOL.
Thank you Elsie for your seksi boobaing too. xD Kira and booba loves you. Hahas.
Thank you MIss November for getting Uncle back to cheer me up. Uncle, how was the trip to Hawaii? Saw more seksi coconut bra babes? Tahaha.
Thank you Zara for lending me your geog worksheet. Hahas.{:
Thank you Miss Lee for giving me extra time to fill in the worksheet and for asking me if I'm okay. (I'm okay. :D) Hahas.

Yep. 2.4 re-test today. Those wo ran today all rocked. Hahas. Oh, Gwee, your play is super duper awesome! I like the cute little powerpiff part! >< Hahas. Eeyer Ted as Melanie. Eeyer! ;x LOL. I'm sorry for being unmanly! ;x I shall observe more *ahem* for the play okie? Hahas.
Angel and Mortal revelation is round the corner. Tomorrow perhaps. Woots! ^^ I want to see who my angle is. SHe's really sweet and nice and adorable! <3

[11:03 PM]






Your screams♥

No spammers :D
No annoymous taggers.


Lady Mistresses♥

.Denise
.070795
.MCS
.SNGS
.1Truth
.2Justice
.3Hope
.LD

--------------
.Elysia
.020697
.5B
.MCS
.Infocomm





Dont't click here :D

Wanted♥

♥ Good grades!
♥ New clothes! :D
&the list goes on ...


Stamp to the rhythm♥


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Escape ♥

Relink / Link / Unlink;
Jus tag me on the tagboard ;]

SNGS 1Truthians'08:
♥ 1Truth'08
♥ Amanda
♥ Boyu
♥ Jane
♥ Jing Yi
♥ Jenny
♥ Jia Xin
♥ Jia Yi
♥ Jing TIng
♥ JoJo
♥ Jessye
♥ LB
♥ Lydia
♥ Melody
♥ Ming Zhen
♥ Rena
♥ Si Zheng
♥ Venetia
♥ Wen Jie
♥ Yik Yan
♥ Ying Mei
♥ Zhang Chen

2J-ians:
♥ 2-Justice {♥ }/
♥ Cheapo Chia ;D
♥ Cheryl
♥ Elsie ;}
♥ Fang Wei
♥ Gladys ;)
♥ Gwee Booba! <3
♥ Gwen!
♥ Hazel (Mari Sini)
♥ Hui Xin (:
♥ Olivia ;DD
♥ Rachael
♥ Rachel Tan
♥ Rochelle Booba!
♥ Sarah Soo

3H-ians:
♥ Genevieve
♥ Juniana
♥ Mei Shuen
♥ Shing Eng
♥ Ying Yin

SNGS-ians:
♥ Amanda
♥ LD! :D
♥ Juliana
♥ Lydia
♥ Pei Si
♥ See Wah
♥ Seksi lady--> Min Hui (:
♥ Sherin
♥ Syn Yin
♥ Xin Jing
♥ Zi Ting

MCS-ians:
♥ 6G'07
♥ Celeste
♥ Carissa
♥ Chermaine (:
♥ Cheng Yu
♥ Christin
♥ Claire
♥ Clarissa
♥ Corliss(:
♥ Diana (pigu! :D)
♥ Ellis
♥ Elina
♥ Hannah (bestie :D)
♥ Jazzymma
♥ Jia Min
♥ Kimberley
♥ Melody
♥ Nicole Lim
♥ Nicole Morgan
♥ Rachel Soo (bestie :D)
♥ Sis
♥ Sonja
♥ Varisara
♥ Wee
♥ Yuuka

Friends:
♥ Jia Xin
♥ Tiffany
♥ Amanda

That Girl:
♥♥ MM