♥aiai♥> ♥aiai♥>
(Candid #2)
(Dont be shy~)
(Wahaha! ;DD I know who like~)
Tag replies:
Clarissa: Yoohoo! ;DD ILY <3
hazel: Eeyer! He likes his nehnehpok. xD Hahas. That's why he keeps flashing it from under his shirt. xD
racchel: Awww. ILY too! ;DD
lydia: Tahaha! Eeyer! They said they want to sleep in your pocket because you look very seksi in the picture. {:
hazel: I took candids while they were sleeping on the table. ;x Tahaha. I know they look extremely deliciously tantalizingly mouth wateringly seksi! >;D hahas.
Ur Professor: LOL! Ai-yo Melanie Tang! What are you doing in my blog? Eddie tang needs privacy, ant me to tell mummy you need an eye surgery? Hahas. No la. Suzy, I love you too! <3
YY: Tahaha! That bian tai very funny. xD hahas
yourangel: Ello Ello! ;DD I find it amazingly seksi lei! xD hahas.
yourangel: (:
yy: Tahaha! She dont want to post. Hahas. So i post and post. LOL. Ai-yo! Really ar? I think cheapo very seksi lei then ya la, i very extra ;x hahas.
tiffany((: : Yoohoo! Yo ar yo! hahas.
iambooba: Ai-yo! xD tahaha. You ar. Are you mari sini? *ducks kisses*
Tahaha.
(:denise<3
Up and down, left and right, north, south, east, west, all around! ;DD
