Saturday, April 18, 2009♥
[ ♥ Memories will always be kept in a box (: ]
Yoohoo! ;DD Time to revive my blog. I just noticed that it's really dead. Hahas.
MondayACC. Big bird is still as crazy as ever. She keeps blaming me for the setaing arrangement. Woohoo. At least it drags time because she takes quite a bit of timme figurimg out who sits where. LOL. Oh, her paper roll whackin skills are really good. It will make you go puch for a while then you will feel this tingling sensation on your legs. Eeyer, this sounds very wrong.
TuesdayRan like crazy for morning jog. Then during phlegm's class, some random teacher came in to observe and scolded cheapo for sneezing on her own sleef. -.-
Cheapo: Ahh Choo!
Random woman: Excuse me! Please cover your mouth when you sneeze! It's very ill mannered and there's alot of germs!
Cheapo: Err...
Class: *stares* Err...
Wednesday:Another usual day. Went for recess and then to art room for art. I went with Rochelle and cheapo booba. We were talking about how much ( er ) 什么( er )啦 booba says. On the way, we met booba! Eeyer! D: Read on for our reactions.
Cheapo: Eh, booba lei!
Rochelle: Haha!
Me: Really? Dont lie ar, I know he's not here.
-Booba suddenly appears-Me: Errr!
Booba: Er what er la? Er in the morning, er in the night, see me then er? -makes snakey head-
Me: Errrr!
Rochelle and Cheapo: Hahahahaha!
Then we went for art and we did the macbeth poster. I made blood splats with paint and stained my uniform, pencil case, keychain and table with alot of acrylic paint. Had a terrible time cleaning up after art. D: Wemt for CIP, saw booba again! Eeyer he's everywhere! Going to red cross home was cool! Cheapo spoke hokkien and we crapped about lao sai and Uncle's hawaiian trip on the bus. LOL.
ThursdayCCA. Sorry dear mortal, I will write you something soon. Don't be sad okie dokie? ;DD
FridayMaths test was super creepy! I left questions blank! Can't finish in time! The paper was really hard! Then everything went on as usual and during phlegm's class booba went to stand at the door and stank the whole class up with his smell, worst still, the wind carried his smell in more into the class. Eeyer! After school helped Joey with ad. Cheapo's apron rocks! She looks relaly really freakin smokin seksi in that apron, like that seksi lady with the devil figure that YiXian drew. One word to describe- nosebleeding hawt! Okay la, 2words. xD After filming, booba went to stone outside our class again! Eeyer! He went to block the door with his big big body. After I wen tto chaneg with Yixian I though he would go away but he went to stone at our class. Argh! Then cheapo nearly told booba he was called booba and booba knew I gave him that nickname but luckily brave yixian came to cover me up. Hahas. Yixian is so pro and brave! <3
ThankYou aunty chia and the hot bf {:You all are really good when you acted for the ad.I bet booba will love all of you very very much and he will keep viewing the video in his phone after they remove my parts. Hahas.♥Manly yixian rocks!♥Aunty Chia rocks!p.s. Miss November and I are going to play gooseberry on Monday when we find huang jia san. ;DD hahas. Cheapo, when you see this, dont chase me from the toilet to class again because botak maggie is looking for you! ><(:denise<3
[3:00 PM]