Wednesday, April 29, 2009♥
[ ♥ Memories will always be kept in a box (: ]
Okie dokie, today's wierd. Huang Jia San made it wierd. Chun Chieh is a nice way to pronunce it. (In my opnion...) Yep. Hahas. Heyys, Cheapo is a superwoman lor, she really has guts! {: No wonder edward cullen loves her so much and keeps saving her in her dreams. Speaking of her dreams, her cool dreams are back in action. Invasion of vampires in your school and botak maggie seeing her in her yellow towel. Cool right? Yea! Hahas. Today during HCL lesson, phlegm kept making me laugh like some random crazy monkey. Her hand is exceptionally boing-y today. Her eyebrows are exceptionally chikobu today, she kept bouncing them on her face. LOL! YiJIng said she look like a map in some way. Hahas. She pasted a -censored- green apple stickie on my leg today and I went to flash it to rochelle during CME and she sai eeyer! Then I wanted to show it to Lydia but MIss Chua kept staring, i said eh... dont see, but she saw it eventually and i even read what was written on the stickie to her sunconsciously. I didnt know she was beside me ;x hahas. Oh! We talked about bras, boobs and milk today during science. It was really really fun!~ Whee~ xD hahas. Eeyer, I dont sound like a perv do I? No worried, I'm not, I'm really not. ;DD
(:denise<3
[9:41 PM]