Monday, April 27, 2009♥
[ ♥ Memories will always be kept in a box (: ]
Update! (:
Okie dokie, so there was an inter-class sppech com last wednesday. Thank you very much for supporting me 2J. I'm really really touched. Thank you for putting up with my horrible nonsense and terrible speech. I'm really really sorry for having to repeat it many many times and making your ears hurt and heads throb. I'm really really sorry. Thank you all tose who came and watch the competition.
Thank you cheapo for helping me with my presentation and cheering super loud for me (: I'm really touched lei, really!
Thank You Rochelle for supporting me and giving me all the help you can ever give me and for staying back to watch the comp Tahaha xD
Thank you Gwee for your endless comforts and support.
Thank you YiXian for your seksi advises, support, comfort and accompaniment.
Thank you Joey for your endless sweet and cute comforts and praises and thank you for boobaing with me. {:
Thank you Gwen for your adorable laughter.
Thank you Rachel Teow for your nice comfort
and
Thank you 2J for your very nice support, cheers and the many many wonderful things you have done to boost me. {: I'm really thankful for your support. Though I did not win the comp, atleast I gained something really nice thath not everyone can get out of it-your wonderful support, sweet friendship and cheers. ILY! ;DD
okay la, thankyou mr.ng for making me go to the roof garden to present and for putting up with my nonsense, especially the sock incident;x
Friday, Joey's ad! Pasted seksi paper underwears on our pe-tees. I had the largest size! ^^ Gwee's was super mini and made her look hot! I bet booba was drooling when he saw her. {:
Woots!^^ Yixian was exceptionally hot too. Cheapo still, i must admit, nlook absolutely attractive in her nice apron! WHEE~ really! Hahas. The song was really addicting. It's composed by a talented young individual called YiXian and she had me singing it throughout the whole weekend.
Today was really freaky! Had bao zhang du hou gan. It's about saving the earth! Yay~ I was thinking about trees and aunties asking for more plastic bags when writing. Hahas, then we crapped about Cheapo's loves during IPW in the com lab and she screamd JUN JIE relly loudy and Miss Chua was like you like Mr. ng? Then cheapoo was like NO! xD Hahas, then she apparently screamed out booba's name damn loudly then we ran away. LOL. Then after school we were really high so we apparently some how went to write on the white board and phlegm just suddenly appeared at the back of the class with her new hair cut. ( No comments...) And cheapoi went to write (my name)
cheapo's blog. Yep. Then booba went to chase after us (Sounds wrong) and we were like err... Yea and he said we were wierd. Err... Yea.
Oh! Sorry cheapo for sabotaging you, i didnt realise it until i said it out to booba, didnt mean to, very sorry, if booba comes to make his qian bian face at you, tell me, i shall borrow a seksi dripping wet mop from the cleaner aunty and whack his fleshy butt! Sorry ar cheapo, sorry! Sorry! D: Sorry! xD LOL, so that's all for now.
Argh! Tomorrow run 9 rounds! --> 3 for morning jog and 6 for PE! Argh! I ffel like eating a banana! ;x Tahahaha!
<3denise(:
[9:11 PM]