LOL.
Tuesday:
Went for CIP. It was really fun! I think i sang out of tune when i performed. Momo was beside me! Embarrassing lei! D; Eeyer! Carried toilet paper to the bus with Rochelle. Cheapo had a huge box to lug up the bus. Tahaha! Gwee, gwen and YiXian seksily carried the rice and buscuits. On the way home, we crapped about chicken murtabak on the bus and Momo said, do you go there often? Hahas.
Wednesday:
Hair Pee April's fool! {: Switched classes with purity and cikgu didnt realise. During miss chua's class we spoke in chinese and made her laugh. Had lessons facing the white board while drawing bras, panties, g-strings and seksi ladies on posticks! We also launched teh paries panty show. Admission fare is 10cents of adults and FOC for kids. The calss wanted to trick phlegm during chinese so i wen to drag the time and went, teacher i want to go to the toilet, i want to go really really long. Can? Can i go as long as i can? Can I go and pee fore really long? Can i go? I go already ar? I go already okay? I go now okay? And phlegm was like, have you hit yor head adn got a screw lose up there? And i went Yea, i did! [:
Class sports trip! Trampoline all the way! ;DD Not bad, atleast we got to slack a little. The room was really warm but nevermind. Cheapo was oogling at all the guys in their leotards and keeping a close look out of botak maggie. I saw jiamin! She;s so pretty. Hahas. Hi jiamin! (: After watching SNG;s trampoline, the class went to kopitiam (?) and stonned there thill the bus came. Cheapo wanted fries and I was pok kai, so no money = no food. Hahas. Gwee took loads of candids in class! Fell off the stairs while walking to the bus. -.-





Thursday
CCA. Phlegm wanted to make my group present first and I said i sprained my leg. She was like April fool's over yesterday, dont play already. In the end our group was still made to present first. D: Woa!
Friday
Macbeth performance. Got distracted by big nehnehpoks. Roarr! D: But nevermind because everyone rocked! Everyone did really really great! ;DD Everyone's really seksi! No lies, really! Sweet bodements! Everyone did really great. We can impress teh forest, bid the trees and unfix his earthbound roots. Yes. The birth of those two toufu balls was last friday too. Really innovative! Hahas.
♥Thank you seksi witch YiXian.
♥Thank you crazy wicth Cheapo
♥Thank you apparition Gwee.
♥Thak you gay lennox Gwee.
♥Thank you bold Macbeth Gwen. ;DD You all did really great! {:
After macbeth we went to eat orange bowl and ice cream! Argh! Toopid chocolate fudge stained my pinafore again! D: Yep, then we went home.
Thy quote of thy day: I am saving my seksi mama earth and her two fold balls. (by the chikobu-clubbers.)
Today
Soo molested me during Ramly burger's class D: Tahahas. That's because I molested her! I ate too much of her toufu balls so she had to eat mine back, otherwise no fair. ;DD Hahas. Yep.
School's tomorrow. Need to chiong ydjc-(c) gwee.
(:denise<3
Big neh neh poks! ;x
Fatty acids! xD
Adpot a tree today. ;DD