Saturday, March 14, 2009♥
[ ♥ Memories will always be kept in a box (: ]
Update!
Yesterday we had hoe econs test. For my written test, all my answers for the fruits were either banana or papaya. ;DD (Hey, bananas and papayas taste real good alright? They make you poo loads too! (: )Then for practical we made chocolate chip muffins! ;DD My bater was like goop when I made it. Eeyer, and it took really really long to cook in the muffin. My end product was a plate of three pale looking muffins stacked on top of one another wilting to the left-I think my presentation marks shall go down the drain... Hahas. After school went to find phlegm to pass her some stuff and Cheapo got saboed to help the chinese teachers take pictre. She nearly drgaaed me into it but I screamed no and ran away because i saw booba! xP Cheapo took like 4 pictures i guess and she said big bird was really pissed because her face kept getting blocked. LOL! Then when she came out, her hand had purplish pink juice on it and she kept scraming about how freakiy booba was because he kept flashing that qian bian face at her. Eventually we found out that the juice on Cheapo's hand was dragon fruit juice! LOL!
I went to visit Gwee's blog just now I saw her post about the day we cleaned the toilet. (Hahas, pai say, it was my fault for making you all clean the toielt.) I have some pictures! ;DD I shall post them. Teeheehee >;D For an exact account on what we did go to
gwee's blog (:

Cheapo's concoction of water cooler water and detergent killed those toopid roaches! ;}

This was how it all started...

Then came that wacko tissue idea...

Yea, we went to kick open that drain...
THAT QIAN BIAN FACE! ;DD
Going Er... at booba rocks! ^^
(:denise<3
p.s. photo credits to picnik.com
Tag replies:
Sizheng: COOKIE! ;DD Oh, okay, I'll relink. <3
rac-chel: SOO! x3
Bookworm: ... (I'm speechless...)
Seewah: WOOHOO seksi mama! YOu shirt, it's inside out! xP DOn't pull my guitar string! D:
gwee: Ello Ello Gwee booba! ;} WHEE!~
[3:43 PM]