Saturday, March 7, 2009♥
[ ♥ Memories will always be kept in a box (: ]
Woohoo! Time for a seksi update! ;DD Yesterday, I had home economic lessons! We cooked chicken rendang and it was the first time i used real meat. Hahas. We had to pluck the skin out from the chicken tigh (sp?) and the fats as well. I mercilessly yanked the skin off the flesh and the fats were really mucusy and slimy thn Cheapo went to help me pluck the fats out like some pro housewife. Then we went to cook the rendang and after simmering the chicken my chicken still felt really soft and squishy like they way it ferlt before I cooked it so well, I thought chickens are supposed to be like that so i brought it home and ate it. When I poked my fork into the meat i could still see the pinkish flesh and I was like, argh! The chicken is uncooked, worst still, my rendang was really really smelly. D: I know I'm a failure, next time i can never be a good housewife. ;x Yep. So that's that. The toopid camera died on me when I wanted to print poctures out for our Science Investigative project, very well, I shall just wait for the red LED to turn Green while the battery is charging, that will take like forever. Whee!~ I bought matte paper! I like the cool woman's face on the packaging! It's well, really C-O-O-L. (Eeyer, i sound so wierd...) OH! and i think I'm going to flink ACC test.
SMILEYS ROCK AND TURTLES TOO! ;](sorry for caps.)(:denise<3
[3:04 PM]