Saturday, February 28, 2009♥
[ ♥ Memories will always be kept in a box (: ]
UPDATE! ;D Wow, my blog is really really dead. Okay.
It's raining now i feel real depressed when it rains. I dont know why, i just feel sad. Eeyer, i sound so suicidal. -.-
Yesterday during home ec. we cooked spagetthi! My dear partner and my creation. I tried the mushroom happily after home ec and ended up screaming. The sauce is really really sour! Then i went to ask the teacher if we actually needed to add sugar in the sauce because i saw sugar on the store table and she said no. (Then i felt really embarrassed.) Yep. I just found out the cheapo loves mushrooms and capcium. xP
After school we went to do our science invtestigative porject and we burned mango seeds. The lighter loves YY and hates me. The flame wont start without YY. D: Then we ripped the mangos seeds apart. It was really cool. After burining the seeds we went for orange bowl. $1.60 de. After we ate we went to see Miss Cheaong to book more lab sessions. Cheapo and I kept burping in the staffroom and
panpan kept grinning at cheapo. xP LOL. Went home after that and screamed our way to the bus stop because we discovered something...WOOHOO! DEMENTED DORAEMON WITH STCIKER ROCKS! ;}Well, that's the end of my long long update... ;DAcc... x;
(:denise<3
Tag replies:
Seewah: Elmo is gay and niceee. ;D I pudated! Whee!~
Cookie: Cookie! ;D Hahas. I miss you too! I want to pluck carrots! Really, venetia's url has problems?
yy: Yo woman! I updated. Hahas. Yea, it's really really dead. ;x
MZ: ILY too! Happy real belated vday! ;}
rena: Hahas. Panpan hates me! xP
Clarissa: Ah CHAI! ^^
Hannah: YO! Replied! ;}
Tiffany: YO ar yo! YOu cuter! ><
AhTok: AHTOK! Okay, I'll relink. Urine sucks! xP
YY: U mean yangzhen and her snake? xP
Cheapo: OMG! YAY demented doraemon! >< hahas
[4:14 PM]