Celeste: Ello! Merry christmas to you too!
Hannah: Merry christmas! ;D
Cookie: LOL! Okay! I love you!
Clarissa: Okay, when school reopens, i will tag you too! xP
tiffany: Nope, but dun worry, i just did! xP
yy: yo yy! ;DD
Chermaine: Ello ah Tok! I am ah Ding! xP
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay, back to present. Now that it is 2009, I really start to miss the good old days when I was in sec1. I miss the days when i pestered bozy and cookie for dragon ball juice, i missed the days when pan pan scolded me for fooling around in class, (yea, i know, I'm thick skinned ;x) I miss the days when i screamed eh... continuously in class and i miss the days when we went on excursions and pissed t**** on the bus. I missed playng soccer during sports carnival and I miss everyone in 1T. I miss my old desk and getting pissed by ViVi Goh. I too miss the smelly toilet beside our class and I miss YY's laughter! Now that 2008 has ended, I will still reme,ber all these antiqs that we had in class and now, I shall anticipate 2009 to be as fun filled as 2008. I still hope I can piss pan pan once in a while because I just cannot kick the habbit of going eh... :D Okay, that's all for now, happy new year! See you all in school tomorrow! It's going to be a fresh year ahead without blur T**** in class. Yay! ^^ Hahas.