Wednesday, November 5, 2008♥
[ ♥ Memories will always be kept in a box (: ]
Woah! See Wah flooded my tag board. Hahas. Stupid tummy aches! Those tummy aches that I had been having since yesterday morning made me rush to the toilet non-stop and now that I have poo-ed so much, my butt hurts real lot. -.- Stupid tummy aches! Roarr! >=( Oh, I am Lime sick today. I really miss Lime. Hopefully she tags today. ;DD She has to. xP There's LD tomorrow and I need black pants! ;x Well, maybe I should get them some other day if I ccannot make it today. (Curse those tummy aches!) I ate half a Mac chicken that Lime gave me yesterday and it rocked! Yay! ^^ Well, I'm getting bored now, dont know what to do. I shall play habbo after I post to kill time. Very well, cherios.
(: Denise <
[11:44 AM]