<♥aiai♥> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1570400111685417959?origin\x3dhttp://chu-x3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, November 14, 2008♥

[ ♥ Memories will always be kept in a box (: ]
Hello! ;D I'm going to update again now. Yesterday, I had LD and we practiced and prascticed our piece. LOL. Siu Siu laughed like crazy at my tie when we were doing the Lehman brother's scenea nd I laughted because she laughed. Hahas. We practiced real hard and then we got to slack real hard after that. After we practiced, we chiong-ed to the canteen for orange bowl! The uncle gave me a huge pile of chilli and it made the soup real red. I ate it and my mouth felt so hot and it looked like a fish's lips that had been sucked with a toilet plunger. -.- Then I found blue thread in my noodles! Ek! D; Oh! Congratulations on the grand opening of Tiffany's blog shop! Here's the link... go and take a look. Hahas. If you supply cheaply, tag her too. Back to today. There's school today and we were supposed to gather at the hall to attend a prize giving ceremony. YY, mama and I crapped like crazy and mama cut her hair! Whee! T**** was extraing in the canteen when I stalked mama. -.- Oh okay... We went hoome directly after getting our CCA records and mine had problems. Wa! Oh, Thank you jia xin (racchel's friend). You rock my socks! Hahas. I'm now snacking on bread while posting. I know I'm crazy. OKay, must go support Tiffany's blog shop uh! (At least go see see.)

(: Denise <3
p.s. I dislike scary taggers... >=(

[8:00 PM]






Your screams♥

No spammers :D
No annoymous taggers.


Lady Mistresses♥

.Denise
.070795
.MCS
.SNGS
.1Truth
.2Justice
.3Hope
.LD

--------------
.Elysia
.020697
.5B
.MCS
.Infocomm





Dont't click here :D

Wanted♥

♥ Good grades!
♥ New clothes! :D
&the list goes on ...


Stamp to the rhythm♥


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Escape ♥

Relink / Link / Unlink;
Jus tag me on the tagboard ;]

SNGS 1Truthians'08:
♥ 1Truth'08
♥ Amanda
♥ Boyu
♥ Jane
♥ Jing Yi
♥ Jenny
♥ Jia Xin
♥ Jia Yi
♥ Jing TIng
♥ JoJo
♥ Jessye
♥ LB
♥ Lydia
♥ Melody
♥ Ming Zhen
♥ Rena
♥ Si Zheng
♥ Venetia
♥ Wen Jie
♥ Yik Yan
♥ Ying Mei
♥ Zhang Chen

2J-ians:
♥ 2-Justice {♥ }/
♥ Cheapo Chia ;D
♥ Cheryl
♥ Elsie ;}
♥ Fang Wei
♥ Gladys ;)
♥ Gwee Booba! <3
♥ Gwen!
♥ Hazel (Mari Sini)
♥ Hui Xin (:
♥ Olivia ;DD
♥ Rachael
♥ Rachel Tan
♥ Rochelle Booba!
♥ Sarah Soo

3H-ians:
♥ Genevieve
♥ Juniana
♥ Mei Shuen
♥ Shing Eng
♥ Ying Yin

SNGS-ians:
♥ Amanda
♥ LD! :D
♥ Juliana
♥ Lydia
♥ Pei Si
♥ See Wah
♥ Seksi lady--> Min Hui (:
♥ Sherin
♥ Syn Yin
♥ Xin Jing
♥ Zi Ting

MCS-ians:
♥ 6G'07
♥ Celeste
♥ Carissa
♥ Chermaine (:
♥ Cheng Yu
♥ Christin
♥ Claire
♥ Clarissa
♥ Corliss(:
♥ Diana (pigu! :D)
♥ Ellis
♥ Elina
♥ Hannah (bestie :D)
♥ Jazzymma
♥ Jia Min
♥ Kimberley
♥ Melody
♥ Nicole Lim
♥ Nicole Morgan
♥ Rachel Soo (bestie :D)
♥ Sis
♥ Sonja
♥ Varisara
♥ Wee
♥ Yuuka

Friends:
♥ Jia Xin
♥ Tiffany
♥ Amanda

That Girl:
♥♥ MM