<♥aiai♥> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1570400111685417959?origin\x3dhttp://chu-x3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, November 20, 2008♥

[ ♥ Memories will always be kept in a box (: ]
Whee! I'm back after five days of not updating. I guess this post is going to be a long long one...

Monday

Sec 4 grad. Last practice for our piece before the actual play. It went on real smoothly and we ate before the performance. LOL. I squashed the whole Kuai Pai tee (sp?) in my mouth. See Wah and Ralene molested me in the dark during the video D: and even in the brightly lit room. We went home and i changed out of my big big jeans because they made my legs feel very warm and they were very lose. ;x


Tuesday

Nothing much. Went to kopitiam and ate very salty wanton mee and drank soya milk. In the afternoon, ate chicken rice and drank coke at another kopitiam.


Wednesday

Stayed home and did nothing. Added new songs to my ipod. Had a real hard time packing my book shelf that was piled with loads of books and foolscape doodled and filled with crap.


Today

Stayed at home and ate lots of junk food. Am currently crapping online with Tiffany. I just called her a sexy salami. I think spelling sexy as seksi is cool! It reminds me of sarsi and laska and salami! Hahas. I am charging my ipod now. ZZzzz. I'm bored.


Rofl. I guess I have updated after 5 whole days. My blog is revived and I shall end my post soon. Before I go, I officially announce that Tiffany Phua Jia Min is a sexy salami! Whee!


(:Denise<3

[7:20 PM]






Your screams♥

No spammers :D
No annoymous taggers.


Lady Mistresses♥

.Denise
.070795
.MCS
.SNGS
.1Truth
.2Justice
.3Hope
.LD

--------------
.Elysia
.020697
.5B
.MCS
.Infocomm





Dont't click here :D

Wanted♥

♥ Good grades!
♥ New clothes! :D
&the list goes on ...


Stamp to the rhythm♥


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Escape ♥

Relink / Link / Unlink;
Jus tag me on the tagboard ;]

SNGS 1Truthians'08:
♥ 1Truth'08
♥ Amanda
♥ Boyu
♥ Jane
♥ Jing Yi
♥ Jenny
♥ Jia Xin
♥ Jia Yi
♥ Jing TIng
♥ JoJo
♥ Jessye
♥ LB
♥ Lydia
♥ Melody
♥ Ming Zhen
♥ Rena
♥ Si Zheng
♥ Venetia
♥ Wen Jie
♥ Yik Yan
♥ Ying Mei
♥ Zhang Chen

2J-ians:
♥ 2-Justice {♥ }/
♥ Cheapo Chia ;D
♥ Cheryl
♥ Elsie ;}
♥ Fang Wei
♥ Gladys ;)
♥ Gwee Booba! <3
♥ Gwen!
♥ Hazel (Mari Sini)
♥ Hui Xin (:
♥ Olivia ;DD
♥ Rachael
♥ Rachel Tan
♥ Rochelle Booba!
♥ Sarah Soo

3H-ians:
♥ Genevieve
♥ Juniana
♥ Mei Shuen
♥ Shing Eng
♥ Ying Yin

SNGS-ians:
♥ Amanda
♥ LD! :D
♥ Juliana
♥ Lydia
♥ Pei Si
♥ See Wah
♥ Seksi lady--> Min Hui (:
♥ Sherin
♥ Syn Yin
♥ Xin Jing
♥ Zi Ting

MCS-ians:
♥ 6G'07
♥ Celeste
♥ Carissa
♥ Chermaine (:
♥ Cheng Yu
♥ Christin
♥ Claire
♥ Clarissa
♥ Corliss(:
♥ Diana (pigu! :D)
♥ Ellis
♥ Elina
♥ Hannah (bestie :D)
♥ Jazzymma
♥ Jia Min
♥ Kimberley
♥ Melody
♥ Nicole Lim
♥ Nicole Morgan
♥ Rachel Soo (bestie :D)
♥ Sis
♥ Sonja
♥ Varisara
♥ Wee
♥ Yuuka

Friends:
♥ Jia Xin
♥ Tiffany
♥ Amanda

That Girl:
♥♥ MM