Thursday, November 6, 2008♥
[ ♥ Memories will always be kept in a box (: ]
I am so addicted to typing LOL. now. Hahas. Stupid stomach aches are at it again! I skipped CC because of it! Roarr! There's practice tomorrow. Yay! I need to bring my LD shirt, SNGS shorts and a tie. Hahas. I hate those tummy aches they make me poo loads. My butt now huts more than ever. xP Luckily there's still LD tomorrow! Whoo! ^^ JOanne rocks! She helps me kill time! I am crapping with her now and I oh-so-love it. Hahas. I am so bored to the extent that I went to play neopets today before habbo-ing and logged on the firnedster. xP Oh, i have also developed an addiction of typing xP. I made a quote of teh day while crapping with JOanne today it is "Naughty is teh new GUAI" Very inspirational isn't it? I like it. I'm so missing Lime. Hahas. Okay, i shall go and check on Soo's blog now. Tatas.
(:Denise <3
[9:54 PM]