Saturday, November 22, 2008♥
[ ♥ Memories will always be kept in a box (: ]
LOL. I had nothing better to do yesterday so I habbo-ed. Then there was this real irritating guy in habbo who wanted to stead some girl. Psps, that guy's username was sonething like little-pinkyJ555 or something. Then that poor girl asked for help so I went and then we pretended to les in front of him and he got angry. He tried to clone us by wearing black and I siad that he was chao dar because he droopped into a bbq pit. Then he changed his hair to red and I said that he was on fire. He got angry, yet again, and changed his skin to a lighter tone. We still called him chao dar and we wanted us to be his sister. Then i ganged up with the girl and disturbed him and said, i thought our kor kor is a dog? Then the guy was like LOL. Then we said that our mommy is a pig and we fled the room. -.- He's lame. Hahas, just now mama said hi to me on msn and then she said she gtg and went offline. Hahas. Yep, that' about all. Got to go! Bye! ;DD
(: Denise<3
[3:58 PM]