Wednesday, October 22, 2008♥
[ ♥ Memories will always be kept in a box (: ]
Okay. There is no school today but I went back anyway for CCA. Lol! I was like 10mintues late and I mistaken the lower consourse as the upper concourse. -.- Then i stood there for like a few seconds and then I found my group memebers. Haha. I am crazy, yes, say it again! I am crazy! Oh, CCA today was quite slack, we played tempo for less than 30 seconds then we stopped to discuss the script. We even told ghost stories and Yan Ning made eveyone hold hands. She kept squeezing our hands. xP The we went for orange bowl during break and almost everyone queue for orange bowl except for oen or two who opted out. Then Moo, Gwee, Yan Ning, Short and I had ice cream and after that, Bernedette came to join us and we went to buy drinks. Eyeball is nice! ^^ We went to the playground after buying the drinks and played Marco Polo reprised version. Wahahas. After a while we got bored and we went back to the upper concourse where they had already started the casting. Congrats Yan Ning for becoming Brittany! Woots! -claps- Congrats Bernedette for getting the role of Father. Whee! x) We went home afetr casting. That was real fast alright? Argh! We will be receiving our PPRs tomorrow first thing in the morning and we will be knowing the classes that we are going to be in next year. Mummy! Last day being together as a class and that means
CAMWHORING! I'm so gonna miss you guys and Cookie's dragon ball juice. D: Never mind, we can still meet next year and hopefully most of us would be in the same class perhaps? -crosses fingers- We shall still keep in contact i guess. Yea. Good luck [[:
Still crossing her fingers,
:D Denise<3
[9:06 PM]