<♥aiai♥> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1570400111685417959?origin\x3dhttp://chu-x3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, October 20, 2008♥

[ ♥ Memories will always be kept in a box (: ]
Today is Monday! :D If there's school and normal classes today, it would probably be the day of the week with the least classes. Yay timetable! Lol. That was real random. Anyway, I'm now stranded at home with my laptop, my sis and my mum. Haha. Yep, now that the year is almost drawing to an end, I have practically nothing to do except for meddling with my computer. No TV for me until tomorrow because of the new digital analogue box that we have no idea how to instal. There goes my Wizards of waverly place and Suite life of Zack and Cody! D: Sighs. Speaking of the year coming to and end, I just noticed that we now have only 2 more days to being together as 1Truth. Now time really zaps past. I still remember wanting to go to secondary 2 alright? Now well, I dont really want to. A year with 1Truth has really made me feel the bond and after 2more days when T**** gives out the report books, we will be separated. Oh man! I dont want to leave the class you know? It really feels wierd to have the familiar faces that you usually see missing in the classroom and the irritating people that you dont really talk to away from the room. You know, now i really know never to take a person for granted. If i were given one free wish, I would wish for more wishes then use the more wishes I get to wish to go back to term 1 and for other personal uses. xP Haha. I will never forget you guys okay? 1Truth is where my heart is. (: (Okay I know it sounds a little mushy.) I'm getting bored again! Oh! I will be busy taking pictures in class for mementos. NO candids i promise. So dont reject me if i ask to take a picture with you okay? Then maybe you can grab them from my blog or something? Yea. OKay, I got to go already, my fingers are aching! =x


(: Denise<3

[1:14 PM]






Your screams♥

No spammers :D
No annoymous taggers.


Lady Mistresses♥

.Denise
.070795
.MCS
.SNGS
.1Truth
.2Justice
.3Hope
.LD

--------------
.Elysia
.020697
.5B
.MCS
.Infocomm





Dont't click here :D

Wanted♥

♥ Good grades!
♥ New clothes! :D
&the list goes on ...


Stamp to the rhythm♥


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Escape ♥

Relink / Link / Unlink;
Jus tag me on the tagboard ;]

SNGS 1Truthians'08:
♥ 1Truth'08
♥ Amanda
♥ Boyu
♥ Jane
♥ Jing Yi
♥ Jenny
♥ Jia Xin
♥ Jia Yi
♥ Jing TIng
♥ JoJo
♥ Jessye
♥ LB
♥ Lydia
♥ Melody
♥ Ming Zhen
♥ Rena
♥ Si Zheng
♥ Venetia
♥ Wen Jie
♥ Yik Yan
♥ Ying Mei
♥ Zhang Chen

2J-ians:
♥ 2-Justice {♥ }/
♥ Cheapo Chia ;D
♥ Cheryl
♥ Elsie ;}
♥ Fang Wei
♥ Gladys ;)
♥ Gwee Booba! <3
♥ Gwen!
♥ Hazel (Mari Sini)
♥ Hui Xin (:
♥ Olivia ;DD
♥ Rachael
♥ Rachel Tan
♥ Rochelle Booba!
♥ Sarah Soo

3H-ians:
♥ Genevieve
♥ Juniana
♥ Mei Shuen
♥ Shing Eng
♥ Ying Yin

SNGS-ians:
♥ Amanda
♥ LD! :D
♥ Juliana
♥ Lydia
♥ Pei Si
♥ See Wah
♥ Seksi lady--> Min Hui (:
♥ Sherin
♥ Syn Yin
♥ Xin Jing
♥ Zi Ting

MCS-ians:
♥ 6G'07
♥ Celeste
♥ Carissa
♥ Chermaine (:
♥ Cheng Yu
♥ Christin
♥ Claire
♥ Clarissa
♥ Corliss(:
♥ Diana (pigu! :D)
♥ Ellis
♥ Elina
♥ Hannah (bestie :D)
♥ Jazzymma
♥ Jia Min
♥ Kimberley
♥ Melody
♥ Nicole Lim
♥ Nicole Morgan
♥ Rachel Soo (bestie :D)
♥ Sis
♥ Sonja
♥ Varisara
♥ Wee
♥ Yuuka

Friends:
♥ Jia Xin
♥ Tiffany
♥ Amanda

That Girl:
♥♥ MM