♥aiai♥> ♥aiai♥>
Hahas. Yesterday we went to Malay Village a.k.a Geylang Serai. As usual, we screamed, shouted laughed and took candids on the bus! Mama and I happened to sit behind T**** on the bus and YY is up to her candid taking antiques again. Only this time, whenever she took a picture, T****'s hand will appear in every pic because his hand was on the chair. Lol. So extra. Oh, there was an Ah Ma on the bus as well and she took up 5 whole seats! Wow! Oh, P***'s mum kept appearing infront of mama and I when we were in Malay Village. Argh! Oh, we did malay dance and I practically did nothing. Hahas. Doing Silat was real cool too, just that I was a little slow at picking up the moves. Lol. The kampong room thing was real cool, especially the wayang kulit. The house itself was awesome too. When we were about to leave the place, we found Samantha standing directly outside the door! OMG! xD Very creepy okay? It was in the dark and then you see a face... Ah! =x (Sounds so wrong anyway.) Sighs, I just figured out that on the bus ride from Malay Village to school was our last bus ride together as 1Truth. Oh my... D: I'm so going to miss Cookie and her 千年老姚 chicken with its 2m legs, Orange's screams and squeals, YY's laughter and candid capturing that never cease to piss T**** and Mama with her tidbits. At least I still have the candids! xP
<3P.S. YY is so gonna kill me if she sees this! =x
