Sunday, October 19, 2008♥
[ ♥ Memories will always be kept in a box (: ]
Today i had ice tea for breakfast.As ususal i drink until lao sai lah!Ew!!!!!Yea, and i did my assesment which consist of fifty pages !>:( so tired leh!You know hor, today my sis and i was playing,she started tickling me and then i fought back,she ran and hit the toilet door and fell on her face directly on the matress!She now has blisters and baluku on her toes!Now i found out that she
bears grudges.She keeps on pestering me asking:Will my leg recover?
When will my leg recover?
Will i be able to play self-defence on Tuesday?
Phew!>:( so naggy!She's insane!What ask all these question?Aiyo!"STOP ASKING ME LAH!"Everyone out there must remeber hor
DENISE LIM BEARS GRUDGES, so don't offend her!Reply from Sis: Heyys! D: I dont bear grudges. I'm just worried I fracture or something, you know it really sucks wearing a cast and I hate it. Trust me, you wouldn't want one. Anyway, I shall be lady magnanimous today and dedicate teh song Aud Lang Syne to my sis to prove that I do not bear grudges. (: Seriously, dont trust her, she is just trying to spoil my image! ):Reply from me:Aiyo you siao ah!One small fracture(if have) also must put cast meh?You think the doctor put cast on your whole leg because of a small fracture?Plaster can already lah!=.=I want to dedicate a song to you called '"you BEAR GRUDGES" COMPOSED BY ME!!!!!:)mua hahahaha!>:)Yours madly,
Angry Elysia>:(
[11:59 AM]